50 Family Ideas That Will Make Your Kids Forget All About TV
“Netflix can only get you so far when it comes to beating boredom on a family fun night or during summer and winter break. Whether you need one good idea or 50, we’ve got dozens of creative activities to keep your kiddos entertained, while making family time more enjoyable…” For all 50 ideas visit HERE for the full article by Deanna Sletten!
- Crafts. Bet you didn’t know there were at least 16 things your kids could make with a plain paper plate.
- Movie night. Have family movie night and watch old family videos together.
- Star watching. Family star-watching night. Lay outside on a blanket in the yard and look up at the stars together. Try to map out constellations together. Afterward, look up the stories behind each constellation on the Internet.
- Volunteering. Volunteer as a family.
- Have a game show night. Set up a stage and give each family member a part as the host, contestant, etc. Use trivia games, word games or whatever you enjoy playing as part of the game show. Play for points or fake money.